Kevin Marchetti / Renaissance Man Inc.
- Architectural Metal Work and Interior Accent Designs: Spiral staircases; Balcony rails; Staircase handrails; Fences; Gates; Doors; Trellises; Tables; Chairs; Bar stools; Sofas; Benches; Lamps; Wall sconces; Chandeliers; Pot racks; Wall and standing sculptures
- Commercial and Structural Fabrication: Brackets; Columns; Ship ladders; Beams
- Materials: Steel; Aluminum; Bronze; Stainless steel; Copper; Cast iron; Brass; Nickel; Silver; Gold
- Techniques: Welding; Brazing; Silver soldering; Casting; Hot forging; Bending; Cutting; Grinding; Punching; Silver soldering; 3D drafting/rendering
- Finishes: Painting; Powder coating; Patinas; Plating (silver, gold, nickel); Texturing; Hammering; Natural; clear coat; Rust finishes; Galvanizing and more
- Products: Fences, gates, stairs, handrails, trellises, Tables, chairs, barstools, benches, sofas, lamps, chandeliers, wall sconces, pot racks, sculptures, wall sculptures, and custom creations limited only by our imagination.
- Design: Drawing, drafting – Three dimensional drafting and rendering.
- Materials: Aluminum, steel, stainless steel, bronze, copper, brass, nickel silver, silver and gold.
- Techniques: Welding, brazing, silver soldering, casting, hot forging, bending, cutting, grinding.
- Finishes: Painting, Powder coating, Patinas, plating (silver, gold, nickel), texturing, hammering, natural, clear coat, rust finishes, and more.
- Equipment: MIG, STICK,TIG and Gas torches, CNC Plasma cutter, CNC router table, Iron worker, sheet metal break, machine shop-Lathe, Mill, rolling bender, hydraulic bender, scroll bender, full paint booth and miscellaneous hand tools and equipment.
Kevin Marchetti, the owner of Renaissance Man Inc., is an accomplished metal-smith, tool designer and artist who custom designs and fabricates functional art and museum class sculptures using a variety of techniques, metals and other materials. He holds degrees in both Civil Engineering Technology, and Drafting and Design.
Renaissance Man’s mission is to enhance client’s lives and the community ambiance with original, custom designs for functional and decorative art. His functional art includes furniture, balcony rails, staircase handrails, ornamental fences, sculpture and more. He uses all types of metal – cast iron, bronze, copper and gold. Marchetti often incorporates several mediums including metals, paint, pastels, fused glass, ceramics and hand carved wood. No matter the medium, his art is thought provoking and reflects his passion.
Marchetti has won numerous awards including 1st place at the Artell Gallery “Hands On” show, 1st and 3rd place in Jewelry at Pensacola Junior College. Prior to founding Renaissance Man in 2003, Marchetti worked at Westinghouse Electric Corporation where he earned several additional awards including five Patent Disclosures, five cost reduction awards, two Quality Achievement awards and 27 quality improvement change requests. In addition, Marchetti also designed and fabricated tools and fixtures on combustion turbine engines and was team leader on a D-5 test hoist stand while working on nuclear submarines and nuclear steam generators.
Marchetti is president of the Pensacola Professional Artists Guild, and is committed to community service. Marchetti was a big brother in United Way’s Big Brother/Big Sister mentor program and was named big brother of the year in 2001. In addition, he’s participated in the United Way and has been a Christian Children’s Fund child sponsor since 1989.